Sustainable investing has never been more important in the private equity community. With a wave of social and environmental challenges, markets are showing a shift of trillions of dollars into sustainable financial investments. What’s truly driving the trend toward “sustainable capitalism”? How are GPs responding to LPs ESG agendas in private equity? How are LPs and GPs making a difference and driving profits?
Silver’s Managing Director & Head of ESG Strategy, Trysha Daskam, is participating in a panel discussion at the 10th Annual Private Equity Forum in New York, titled, “ESG: Navigating a Growing Expectation,” that will address these questions, and provide insight into how managers and practitioners are responding to current and forward-looking LP expectations.
The 10th Annual Private Equity Forum is the leading East Coast investor-centric event for LPs investing in private markets. The two-day forum brings together investors, fund managers, and advisers to discuss sectors, due diligence, and private equity investment opportunities in the U.S. and around the world.
When: May 4, 2022 (Wednesday)
3:20 pm ET
- Trysha Daskam, Managing Director & Head of ESG Strategy, Silver Regulatory Associates
- Megan Starr, Managing Director and Global Head of ESG, The Carlyle Group
- Ritika Chandra, Head of ESG, TA Associates
- Dan Mistler, Partner, ACA Group
- Carletta Ooton, Head of ESG, Operating Partner, Apollo
- Carlos Solano, ESG Manager, Goby by Conservice (moderator)