The world watched and reacted to the recent FTX collapse and bankruptcy with similar trepidation that befell the financial services industry after the financial crisis of 2008. Questions loom over what is going to happen next in the digital asset space as crypto managers try to determine the next steps that they need to take in lieu of formal regulatory guidance from the SEC.
Silver’s CEO, Fizza Khan, together with Josh Scheffey, Sales Director at Ledger Enterprise Platform, will be hosting a webinar called, “Crypto After the FTX Collapse: The Spark Needed to Light the SEC’s Regulatory Fire,” on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 that will focus on the regulatory pain points of the FTX collapse and tips to help crypto managers better understand what they need to focus on to protect their clients, investments and themselves against regulatory scrutiny. This brief educational webinar and Q&A will provide insight on the following topics:
- An overview of where things currently stand with crypto and digital assets from a regulatory point of view in the wake of FTX’s collapse;
- An evaluation of regulatory considerations and how to navigate through this uncertain landscape; and
- Tips for mitigating risks in the future.
When: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
- Fizza Khan, CEO, Silver Regulatory Associates
- Josh Scheffey, Sales Director at Ledger Enterprise Platform