The institutional investor due diligence review can be a daunting process for investment managers, particularly new and emerging fund managers. Providing a smooth experience for investors is critical and takes preparation and dedication.
Please join AIMA and Silver’s Lisa Klar, the leader of Silver’s Due Diligence Preparation Services business line, in a lively virtual discussion of the complexities around due diligence, what institutional investors want to know and how you can prepare to successfully answer their questions. Hear the perspectives of a hedge fund manager, two institutional investors and a consultant who will guide participants through what to do, and what not to do, during the due diligence process.
When: March 25, 2022 (Friday)
11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
Where: Virtual Panel Discussion
- Regina Cho, Investment Director, Crewcial Partners
- Jessica Holsey, Executive Director, GCM Grosvenor
- Lisa Klar, Klar Consulting LLC, Due Diligence Advisor, Silver
- Viviane Mao, Partner, Shorevest
- Michelle Noyes, Head of Americas, AIMA (moderator)